Guess what? You don’t need to know everything about photography to be able to capture great pictures of your children. I believe you can master your camera and confidently capture beautiful moments.
Ready for Halloween? Here's some costume inspiration!
- Character Costumes Ideas For Halloween
- 23 Unique Halloween Costumes for Kids
- 21 Creative Group Costume Ideas for Your Family This Halloween
- 10 Tips For Taking Halloween Costume Photos
- Star Wars Themed Halloween Costumes
- DIY Family Robin Hood Costumes
- Quick And Easy Frozen Photo Shoot - Ten Minute Elsa Pictures!
- Garbage Truck Costume - Waste Management Family Theme
See more Halloween photo ideas →
Find tutorials for...
Manual Mode Settings
Ready to use your camera in manual mode? Here's some good info to ready up on:
See more exposure posts →
New Camera? Start here.
Check out some of the basics of using your new DSLR here.
See more new camera posts →
Family Photo Tips
Are you getting ready for family photos soon? Here's some tips.
- 3 Tips To "Winterize" Any Family Photo For Holiday Cards
- 7 Tips to Make Family Picture Day a Good Experience
- Genius Hack - A Quick Tip for Family Photos with a Tripod
- 14 Tips to Encourage Cooperation in Children's Portrait Sessions
- 8 Great Places To Print Your Holiday Cards
- What To Say To Parents In A Large Group Photo
See more family photo tips →
Deals & Buying A Camera
Looking for activities and gifts for kids? Start here!
- 10 Photos To Take of Your Kids Doing Virtual School
- Photography Cheat Sheets - Quick Tip Photo Cards for Moms!
- Must-Have Photos on the Last Day of School
- How To Take Pictures of that First Lost Tooth
- Learning How To Walk with Freshly Picked Moccasins
- Tips For First Day of School Photos
- How To Photograph Children's Artwork (so you don't have to save everything)
- How Do I Get a Picture Of My Child On Stage? [Ask A Photographer Series]
See more tips for taking pictures of kids→
Here's what's come out of the Snap Happy Mom community recently:
Check out what which posts we've recently updated: