Guess what? You don’t need to know everything about photography to be able to capture great pictures of your children. I believe you can master your camera and confidently capture beautiful moments.
- A 50 States Photo Map: The Best Way To Display Your Travel Adventures
- 18+ Beautiful Gifts for Mother's Day
- The Best Digital Picture Frame For Grandparents - And How To Preload It With Photos!
- 13 Escape Room Subscription Boxes and Board Games You Can Play At Home
- Costco Photo Centers Are Closed - Now What?
- 8 Letter Subscriptions for Kids Who Love Mail
Printing Your Photos
- Cheapest Place to Print Photos - Cost + Shipping Comparison
- Cute Instax Ornaments To Decorate Your Christmas Tree
- 20 Adorable Ways to Display Your Favorite Instax Prints
- The Best Frames to Display Children's Artwork
- How to send Holiday Cards for under $1/each, including postage!
- How to Get Chatbooks Prints
Gifts For Photography Lovers
Camera Bag Guides
Looking for a new bag? We've done the research!
Gift Ideas For Moms and Kids
- The Max Letters - A Letter Subscription for Kids Who Like Fantasy
- 25+ Best Personalized Photo Gifts
- Subscription Boxes For Tweens (That They'll Actually Like!)
- 11 Subscription Boxes for a Date Night In
- Why We Love The Amazon Book Box
- Creative Girls Club and How To Try Annie's Craft Kits for CHEAP!
- Lillypost Review - A Book Subscription For Kids
- 8 Travel Subscription Boxes
- The Best Escape Rooms for Kids To Play At Home
- 15 Virtual Escape Rooms You Can Do From Home or on Zoom
- My honest KidsBooks.com review
- Gifts & Stocking Stuffers for Photography Lovers: All Under $30
- 10 Art Subscriptions For Kids
- The Best Educational Subscription Boxes For Curious Kids
- 25+ Books for Kids Who Love Taking Photos
- 24 Picture Books About Photography
Family Photo Tips
Are you getting ready for family photos soon? Here's some tips.
- 3 Tips To "Winterize" Any Family Photo For Holiday Cards
- 7 Tips to Make Family Picture Day a Good Experience
- Genius Hack - A Quick Tip for Family Photos with a Tripod
- 14 Tips to Encourage Cooperation in Children's Portrait Sessions
- 8 Great Places to Print Holiday Cards
- 3 Tips for Taking Photos of Large Groups
Manual Mode Settings
Ready to use your camera in manual mode? Here's some good info to ready up on:
Find tutorials for...
New Camera? Start here.
Check out some of the basics of using your new DSLR here.
See more new camera posts →
Deals & Buying A Camera
Looking for activities and gifts for kids? Start here!
- 10 Photos To Take of Your Kids Doing Virtual School
- Photography Cheat Sheets - Quick Tip Photo Cards for Moms!
- Must-Have Photos on the Last Day of School
- How To Take Pictures of that First Lost Tooth
- Learning How To Walk with Freshly Picked Moccasins
- Tips For First Day of School Photos
- How To Photograph Children's Artwork (so you don't have to save everything)
- How Do I Get a Picture Of My Child On Stage? [Ask A Photographer Series]
See more tips for taking pictures of kids→
Here's what Snap Happy Mom has posted recently:
Check out the posts that have been recently updated: