Guess what? You don’t need to know everything about photography to be able to capture great pictures of your children. I believe you can master your camera and confidently capture beautiful moments.
Gifts For Photography Lovers
Tips For Holiday Photos
- How to send Holiday Cards for under $1/each, including postage!
- 12 Places to Buy Matching Holiday Pajamas for the Whole Family
- Get Your Christmas Cards Ordered in Less Than An Hour With Shutterfly
- Tips For Sending Last-Minute Holiday Cards
- 8 Great Places to Print Holiday Cards
- How To Take Christmas Tree Portraits with a Blurry Background
Camera Bag Guides
Looking for a new bag? We've done the research!
Gift Ideas For Moms and Kids
- 25+ Best Personalized Photo Gifts
- Subscription Boxes For Tweens (That They'll Actually Like!)
- The Best Digital Picture Frame For Grandparents - And How To Preload It With Photos!
- 11 Subscription Boxes for a Date Night In
- Creative Girls Club and How To Try Annie's Craft Kits for CHEAP!
- Lillypost Review - A Book Subscription For Kids
- 8 Travel Subscription Boxes
- The Best Escape Rooms for Kids To Play At Home
- 13 Escape Room Subscription Boxes and Board Games You Can Play At Home
- 15 Virtual Escape Rooms You Can Do From Home or on Zoom
- My honest KidsBooks.com review
- Gifts & Stocking Stuffers for Photography Lovers: All Under $30
- 10 Art Subscriptions For Kids
- The Best Educational Subscription Boxes For Curious Kids
- 7 Letter Subscriptions for Kids Who Love Mail
- 25+ Books for Kids Who Love Taking Photos
Family Photo Tips
Are you getting ready for family photos soon? Here's some tips.
Manual Mode Settings
Ready to use your camera in manual mode? Here's some good info to ready up on:
Find tutorials for...
New Camera? Start here.
Check out some of the basics of using your new DSLR here.
See more new camera posts →
Deals & Buying A Camera
Looking for activities and gifts for kids? Start here!
- 10 Photos To Take of Your Kids Doing Virtual School
- Photography Cheat Sheets - Quick Tip Photo Cards for Moms!
- Must-Have Photos on the Last Day of School
- How To Take Pictures of that First Lost Tooth
- Learning How To Walk with Freshly Picked Moccasins
- Tips For First Day of School Photos
- How To Photograph Children's Artwork (so you don't have to save everything)
- How Do I Get a Picture Of My Child On Stage? [Ask A Photographer Series]
See more tips for taking pictures of kids→
Here's what Snap Happy Mom has posted recently:
Check out the posts that have been recently updated: