Guess what? You don’t need to know everything about photography to be able to capture great pictures of your children. I believe you can master your camera and confidently capture beautiful moments.
Camera Bag Guides
Looking for a new bag? We've done the research!
Manual Mode Settings
Ready to use your camera in manual mode? Here's some good info to ready up on:
Gift Ideas For Moms and Kids
- The Best Escape Rooms for Kids To Play At Home
- 13 Escape Room Subscription Boxes and Board Games You Can Play At Home
- 15 Virtual Escape Rooms You Can Do From Home or on Zoom
- My honest KidsBooks.com review
- Gifts & Stocking Stuffers for Photography Lovers: All Under $30
- 10 Art Subscriptions For Kids
- The Best Educational Subscription Boxes For Curious Kids
- 7 Letter Subscriptions for Kids Who Love Mail
Find tutorials for...
New Camera? Start here.
Check out some of the basics of using your new DSLR here.
See more new camera posts →
Family Photo Tips
Are you getting ready for family photos soon? Here's some tips.
- 3 Tips To "Winterize" Any Family Photo For Holiday Cards
- 7 Tips to Make Family Picture Day a Good Experience
- Genius Hack - A Quick Tip for Family Photos with a Tripod
- 14 Tips to Encourage Cooperation in Children's Portrait Sessions
- 8 Great Places to Print Holiday Cards
- What To Say To Parents In A Large Group Photo
See more family photo tips →
Deals & Buying A Camera
Looking for activities and gifts for kids? Start here!
- 10 Photos To Take of Your Kids Doing Virtual School
- Photography Cheat Sheets - Quick Tip Photo Cards for Moms!
- Must-Have Photos on the Last Day of School
- How To Take Pictures of that First Lost Tooth
- Learning How To Walk with Freshly Picked Moccasins
- Tips For First Day of School Photos
- How To Photograph Children's Artwork (so you don't have to save everything)
- How Do I Get a Picture Of My Child On Stage? [Ask A Photographer Series]
See more tips for taking pictures of kids→
Here's what's come out of the Snap Happy Mom community recently:
Check out what which posts we've recently updated: