Guess what? You don’t need to know everything about photography to be able to capture great pictures of your children. I believe you can master your camera and confidently capture beautiful moments.
Camera Bag Guides
Looking for a new bag? We've done the research!
Manual Mode Settings
Ready to use your camera in manual mode? Here's some good info to ready up on:
Gift Ideas For Moms and Kids
- 11 Subscription Boxes for a Date Night In
- Creative Girls Club and How To Try Annie's Craft Kits for CHEAP!
- Lillypost Review - A Book Subscription For Kids
- 8 Travel Subscription Boxes
- The Best Escape Rooms for Kids To Play At Home
- 13 Escape Room Subscription Boxes and Board Games You Can Play At Home
- 15 Virtual Escape Rooms You Can Do From Home or on Zoom
- My honest KidsBooks.com review
Find tutorials for...
New Camera? Start here.
Check out some of the basics of using your new DSLR here.
See more new camera posts →
Family Photo Tips
Are you getting ready for family photos soon? Here's some tips.
- 3 Tips To "Winterize" Any Family Photo For Holiday Cards
- 7 Tips to Make Family Picture Day a Good Experience
- Genius Hack - A Quick Tip for Family Photos with a Tripod
- 14 Tips to Encourage Cooperation in Children's Portrait Sessions
- 8 Great Places to Print Holiday Cards
- 3 Tips for Taking Photos of Large Groups
See more family photo tips →
Deals & Buying A Camera
Looking for activities and gifts for kids? Start here!
- 10 Photos To Take of Your Kids Doing Virtual School
- Photography Cheat Sheets - Quick Tip Photo Cards for Moms!
- Must-Have Photos on the Last Day of School
- How To Take Pictures of that First Lost Tooth
- Learning How To Walk with Freshly Picked Moccasins
- Tips For First Day of School Photos
- How To Photograph Children's Artwork (so you don't have to save everything)
- How Do I Get a Picture Of My Child On Stage? [Ask A Photographer Series]
See more tips for taking pictures of kids→
Here's what's come out of the Snap Happy Mom community recently:
Check out what which posts we've recently updated: