Guess what? You don’t need to know everything about photography to be able to capture great pictures of your children. I believe you can master your camera and confidently capture beautiful moments.
Camera Bag Guides
Looking for a new bag? We've done the research!
Manual Mode Settings
Ready to use your camera in manual mode? Here's some good info to ready up on:
Gift Ideas For Moms and Kids
- Gifts & Stocking Stuffers for Photography Lovers: All Under $30
- 10 Art Subscriptions For Kids
- The Best Educational Subscription Boxes For Curious Kids
- 7 Letter Subscriptions for Kids Who Love Mail
- 25+ Books for Kids Who Love Taking Photos
- 24 Picture Books About Photography
- Wonder Crate Review - A subscription box about inspirational role models
Find tutorials for...
See more exposure posts →
New Camera? Start here.
Check out some of the basics of using your new DSLR here.
See more new camera posts →
Family Photo Tips
Are you getting ready for family photos soon? Here's some tips.
- 3 Tips To "Winterize" Any Family Photo For Holiday Cards
- 7 Tips to Make Family Picture Day a Good Experience
- Genius Hack - A Quick Tip for Family Photos with a Tripod
- 14 Tips to Encourage Cooperation in Children's Portrait Sessions
- 8 Great Places to Print Holiday Cards
- What To Say To Parents In A Large Group Photo
See more family photo tips →
Deals & Buying A Camera
Looking for activities and gifts for kids? Start here!
- 10 Photos To Take of Your Kids Doing Virtual School
- Photography Cheat Sheets - Quick Tip Photo Cards for Moms!
- Must-Have Photos on the Last Day of School
- How To Take Pictures of that First Lost Tooth
- Learning How To Walk with Freshly Picked Moccasins
- Tips For First Day of School Photos
- How To Photograph Children's Artwork (so you don't have to save everything)
- How Do I Get a Picture Of My Child On Stage? [Ask A Photographer Series]
See more tips for taking pictures of kids→
Here's what's come out of the Snap Happy Mom community recently:
Check out what which posts we've recently updated: